We don’t want you to be intimidated by influencer marketing – that’s why we want to simplify influencer selection. Our new influencer search engine, Discovery, is a free tool that marketers can use to search over 40,000+ influencers to activate for their next campaign. But, how exactly do you find the right influencer for your program? It’s simple! Let us walk you through the process, step-by-step.
Step 1: Search
Within the Discovery tool, you’ll have access to over 40,000 influencers. This includes our invite-only community of over 10,000+ influencers, plus another 30,000+ pre-vetted influencers from outside of the community.
That might seem like an overwhelming number of influencers, so begin by asking yourself some guiding questions as you work your way through identifying your perfect influencer match: Who, What, Where, and When…
– Who is your target audience?
– What you are wanting to communicate? – Awareness for a new product, new usage occasion, new availability, limited time product or offer…
– Where will consumers be most impacted by this message? – Blog, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest…
– When do you need this messaging in-market and how long is this message relevant? – Is this content relevant all year, or just seasonally?
Step 2: Filter
Now that you have a better idea of your campaign objectives and of who you are looking for, you can start to filter out influencers that don’t meet that criterion. The platform will provide you with a curated list of influencers who can create inspiring content for your next program.
– Filter influencers by audience demographics to ensure your message is hitting your target audience.
– Planning on a platform-specific influencer program, such as a YouTube-only campaign? Filter influencers by platform so you only select influencers active on those channels.
– If your product is a niche market, like, for example, vegan cheese, you can filter for influencers who are vegan or vegetarian.
– Is your product only available in a specific store or market? Fitler influencers by retailer or region to ensure the influencer and their followers can find your product in-store.
With only a few specific filters, you can easily go from 40,000+ influencers to finding the perfectly curated list for your campaign.
Step 3: Activate
Now that you’ve found the perfect match for your brand and program, export your list of influencers and let us handle the rest! One click in the Discovery platform instantly moves your campaign from browse into activation. Once activated in our platform, you can even see the Influencer FitScore™ – a score based on propensity to perform – so you can be sure in your selection before formally contracting with influencers.
With Discovery, you have all of the control in Influencer Selection, along with our expert tools to give you confidence in program activation.